CERATIZIT WNT Ltd.
The solid carbide step drill is suitable for drilling countersunk holes. As diameter d3 is ground without guide lands, the solid carbide step drill is not suitable for counterboring. Any step angle between 60° and 120° may be selected. The cutting data must always be based on the step diameter d1.
1. Select the tool type:
2. Select the required step diameter d1
(diameter ranges can be found in the product table)
3. Select the step length l2
(length ranges can be found in the product table)
4. Select the required step angle (60°–120°)
5. What shank diameter is required?
6. Select the required shank type (HA/HB/HE)
7. Select the required number of pieces